These full-time positions are our core employment areas. We also encourage you to submit an application detailing your experience if you have event industry expertise but don't see your position listed.
This position acts primarily as an internal sales support role for quoting, logistics, and technical coordination of day-to-day event transactions for active clients. This person will work closely with assigned Account Managers to conduct external customer and internal innoVia communications, create room diagrams, prepare quotes, communicate technical specifications, implement the order fulfillment process, gather and input information into CRM and other tracking systems, review invoices for accuracy, follow up to ensure customer satisfaction, and generally manage the daily activity of assigned accounts.
- BA/BS degree required; equivalent experience will be considered for internal candidates
- Must have 2-4 years sales experience in event technology (audiovisual) or a related industry
- Must have 4+ years of direct customer service experience in a sales environment
- General knowledge of technical applications for audio reinforcement, data display, stage lighting, and audiovisual set ups
Strategic Account Manager
This position is responsible for identifying, acquiring, managing, and developing new and existing accounts within assigned markets. The person in this position will use a proactive strategic sales approach with clients to produce measurable and substantial increases in revenue, brand loyalty, and new business development opportunities.
- 4-6 years of high-level strategic account management experience
- 3-5 years of audiovisual production, meetings, or hospitality experience
- Expert skills with Microsoft Office and Salesforce
Creative Services Associate
This role will assist in the design, creation, management, and operation of internal and external media, presentations, live polling, and other digital communications and presentations used during live meetings by our customers and associates. This position will work closely with other team members. Extensive travel to events nationwide will be required. Some international travel required.
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in Media Arts, Digital Design, RTF, etc. (or technical experience equivalent)
- Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
This position provides the “event experience” to our customers in the form of technical project sourcing, pre-production services, logistical planning, and on-site management of events. This position will work closely with other team members and will prepare quotes, diagrams, communicate technical specifications and recommendations, implement order fulfillment processes including vendor and labor coordination, and generally manage the overall success of an assigned event. Extensive travel to events nationwide will be required. Some international travel required.
- 3-5 years of audiovisual equipment operation as a lead technician
- 1-3 years of audiovisual project management
- Expert skills with Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint), Keynote, and diagraming software
Freelancer and Vendor Applications
We're always happy to hear from event freelancers and new vendors! Use one of the forms below let us know more about you or your business. We'll add you to our list of preferred freelancers and vendors if we're a good match. When an opportunity arises, we'll give ample notice for you to accept or decline an event.